Was your car damaged in the recent hailstorm? Here is some information to help you get started with the repair process:
- Because of the severity of the recent hail storms, please contact your insurance company first. They must evaluate your vehicle and start the claims process.
- It is difficult for the insurance adjusters to see all of the damage to your vehicle. As a result, they may have written an estimate that calls for paintless dent repair instead of conventional repairs. This variation can cause additional delays for you.
- Once you have the insurance information, please call us and we will set a time to assess your car. Once we have all of the relevant information, we can schedule your repair appointment. We will then contact your insurance company and negotiate a fair price to repair all damage.
- If your car can be fixed using the paintless dent repair process, the average repair time is three (3) days (once we have come to an agreed fair price with your insurance company).
- We do not perform partial repairs and will not save insurance deductibles.
- We intend to fulfill the commitments that we make to you therefore; we must have all information related to your insurance claim.
- In general, the paintless dent repair process can be used on dents that are the size of a half-dollar or smaller.
- We are unable to write estimates on hail damage until the week of Aug. 6.